Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Live Blood Test

Live blood microscopy is a unique way of looking at our blood under a microscope. We get to see the red blood cells and the plasma which the red blood cells are bathed in.

Conventional blood tests we get at our doctor do not look at the live blood cells for their shape or the fluid surrounding the red blood cell. This can give us a look into what kind of environment the red blood cell has to contend with. Is it clean, free of acid, mold or yeast? Or is it congested with the aforementioned.

If you have too much garbage so to speak around the cell, then it will have detrimental consequences for the red blood cell.

I first heard of this type of testing at a Tony Robbins health retreat about 10 years ago. I have had a handful of tests done over the years and the blood always seemed to reflect the current lifestyle I was living.  Tony Robbins had been working with Dr. Robert O Young at the time and it was him who really got Tony involved in this whole Live Blood Microscopy.

The pictures I am using below in this post are from Dr. Young's website:  http://www.phmiracleliving.com/
He is probably the most knowledgeable person in the world on this subject and is a good person to learn from. I buy many of his supplements from their website.

A picture of a red blood cell on the head of a pin:



What healthy blood is supposed to look like to achieve extraordinary health, energy and freedom from all sickness:



This is a person with bone cancer. Yikes that's some rough looking blood!

 
 
 
This is a before and after of someone who spent 30 days on the PH Miracle program to improve the quality of the blood. With quality blood, the body builds a healthy body.
 


I had recently decided to get mine tested. I wasn't sure where or with who because in the past I would get my blood done and it seemed that in Toronto no one was really up to speed on the subject like Dr. Young. They would always recommend a treatment that kind went against the teachings of Dr. Young.

I heard about a place in Thornhill where they performed these Live Blood Tests and gave it a try based on a referral. It called High Level Wellness and is also the office of Dr. Zolton Rona. Website: http://highlevelwellness.ca/. The person who did the test was Jan Kulhay.

I took a video of a tiny drop of my blood under a microscope. Its pretty good according to Jan but I have a few things to work on.



Recommendations from Jan my microscopist:

1. Oregano oil to kill the yeast in my blood. (Got a bottle will see if it helps.)

2. A probiotic to increase healthy bacteria. (I have always avoided probiotics because Dr. Young from the PH Miracle Center always said we do not need more bacteria in our body. He says that probiotics break down undigested meat in our intestines. The problem is our intestine is meat and long term use can damage the delicate villi of the small intestine. I got one bottle to try for a month.)

3. Drink lots water. (Got that covered as I try to get 5 to 6 liters of alkaline water every day and have been doing so for months.)

4. Cut out sugar as well to starve the yeast of the sugar they like to feed on. ( Never really ate much sugar but I can think of ways to do better on this.)

I have decided to cut out all breads with yeast, wheat and coffee and black tea to see if that helps.

I cant help but think that I still have a ways to go to in terms of how my blood looks. I am not sure why I can see light through some of the blood cells. This may mean that some of them are thin and the light passes through?? It doesn't look quite as good as the blood in the pictures above which is supposed to be the gold standard.

I will continue on, focusing still on getting in my daily dose of greens, healthy oils, sea salt, bicarbonates and exercise.
I may go back in a month or two to see if I have made any improvement in the level of yeast and uric acid crystals. I may also pursue another person to do the test to see if they have any different input.

I soldier on, trying to achieve the elusive perfect blood which will lead to perfect health.

No comments:

Post a Comment